[Novalug] wiki with version control / collaboration

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Fri Jan 26 11:51:37 EST 2007

Google bought Writely.  Google Docs = Writely+.  If you had gone to that
page -- you should already know that since it redirects you to
http://docs.google.com. :)

Create a document yourself and look at it. :)  I don't have any shared
documents for public consumption.