[Novalug] Replacement for abiword?? -- UPDATE

Joel Fouse joel@fouse.net
Mon Jan 22 08:53:17 EST 2007

Beartooth,

Just saw that Linux Journal has a write-up on customizing some of OO's
settings, including speed/memory requirements.  Might be worth a gander,
if you're considering giving OO a second chance.

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000170

- Joel