[Novalug] Squirrelmail Plugins & email server

Kenneth A. Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue Jan 16 19:16:14 EST 2007

Since you sent to list, I'll reply to list since it has some handy
information.

1) I am running a multitude of plugins on 1.4.9a:

- - abook_take
- - calendar
- - compatibility
- - delete_move_next
- - info
- - message_details
- - sent_subfolders
- - mail_fetch
- - squirrelspell
- - abook_import_export
- - address_add
- - gpg
- - preview_pane
- - attachment_tnef
- - msg_flags
- - image_buttons

I just added msg_flags and image_buttons when you asked about it.  If you
actually crack open the README file in the decompressed directory ---
<grin> --- you'll see that they include a patch file to fix it up for you.
(from the msg_flags directory)
$patch -p0 < ./msg_flags-squirrelmail-1.4.3a.diff

When 1.5.0 is release, it's integrated! And you do NOT want to apply the
plugin.

I also just added image_buttons... and... blammo... by using the README
file that was included, I was able to use THEIR patch to apply the
settings. :)  Read carefully, there are a few manual steps such as
creating/editing the config.php and applying the patch.

By following the READMEs (rubbing salt in wound {grin}), I was able to get
it running in about 15 minutes.

By the way -- they are pretty nice, so I think I'll keep 'em.  Thanks for
the heads up. :)

G'luck!

Ken