[Novalug] php newbie

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Jan 17 00:04:42 EST 2007

I repurposed a script and have no idea why it is broken.

Due to a number of issues, this is an old debian machine w/ apache 1.3
and php4.

For some reason this machine is no longer 'interpretting' a php file
correctl.y

I am passing a URL "http://www.restonshoreshim.net/tmpl.php?f=about.html" (tmpl.php is attached) and the 'f' doesn't have a value. I am not sure if somehow a configuration file 'got changed'

What this is suppose to do it make sure nothing 'bad' is after the
'='.  I put an include at the top and get an error about that the
file isn't there, whihc is because f is '' (blank) from that i can
tell.

Ideas of how to debug?

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F