[Novalug] Squirrelmail Plugins & email server

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Tue Jan 16 21:16:26 EST 2007

Ken,

Are you using the image_button plugin?  I've tried a few new plugin, and some
work great.

I think the dictionary plugin is great.

the two I would like to see work better are:

1. image_button:  I have this working in 1.4.5, but only because the code for
the button is contained within the left_main.php file. Running 1.4.9a I don't
had this code in the left_main.php file, so I don't have buttons.

2. msg_flags: This plugin doesn't contain a setup.php or config.php file, so
there is no way to "enable" the plugin. this is also another plugin I would
like to try.

At this point, all I have to configure on this box is squirrelmail look&feel,
and spamassassin.

Oh, and my APC UPS software, which I will have to install and configure to
manage my other PCs, but I can do this after this box is in production.

Jay