[Novalug] VDQ Grub

Beartooth karhunhammas@Lserv.com
Mon Jan 15 14:31:19 EST 2007

 	[Aargh! Missed one key, and put that stupid irrelevant
[blx] in there ...

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Beartooth wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Ed T. Toton III wrote:
>
> 	Here we hit an oddity I've been meaning to mention. Since
> I have not yet installed pine under CentOS and don't have pico
> there, the only editor I know straight up about is nano. So
> I've been doing "nano -w /etc/grub.conf" -- and it isn't
> letting me go to the bottom of the file.
>
> 	Fortunately (I guess) Fedora has gotten into a first
> position -- between "#hiddenmenu" and "title CentOS-4 ...)
>
> 	I say fortunately, because that means I can change it.
> The oddity is that the cursor goes as far as one move past
> "...fc6.img" -- to the t in "title CentOS..." -- and no
> further!

 	Tried taking the "-w" out of my nano command -- and
discovered an extra space in there! But it still doesn't letme
get the cursor ast the first character in the CentOS entry.

--
Beartooth Squirreler, Wordcrafty Staffwright
Hunting is life, life hunting. That is all