[Novalug] How to format a USB hard disk drive with Microslop XP?

Jay Hart jhart@kevla.org
Sat Jan 13 22:22:41 EST 2007

If you haven't done this already, then:

1. Turn PC off.
2. Plug in your drives to the USB ports.
3. Turn PC back on.
4. After you login, goto My computer, and see if drives have showed up.

Let me know how this works.

Jay