[Novalug] AsteriskNow: a new Asterisk Distro

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Fri Jan 12 15:05:59 EST 2007

All,

I learned from Digium that Trixbox is the renamed version of
Asterisk@home. Perhaps there was some trademark problem because Digium
owns the Asterisk trademark.

Also there is a fork of Asterisk called Openpbx

    www.openpbx.org

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold, GCWN Gold, GGSC-0100, NSA-IAM, NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com