[Novalug] E-mail

Alan McConnell alan@patriot.net
Wed Jan 10 12:01:10 EST 2007

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 11:27:34AM -0500, gregory pryzby wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 11:21:47AM -0500, Dan Arico wrote:
> > I'm getting some more information from my customer. Now that I know what
> > to ask for, I'm going to try to find someone who can run the checks from
> > their end. Unfortunately, the people I deal directly with are Liberal
> > Arts types and computers are something akin to magic to them.
>
> They are! Maybe they haven't made a sacrifice to the computer deities
> and that is the problem!
	Hey! hey!  knock it off!  Wotcha all got 'gainst liberal arts?
	huh?

Dan, is it the word "liberal" that bugs you?

Alan, a music major before he became a mathematician; both fields are
liberal arts

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
    There are many good Impeachment sites; one of the best is: