[Novalug] Patriot.Net - still a good ISP?

Sam Rosenfeld sam1@speakeasy.net
Sun Jan 7 19:40:13 EST 2007

I have had several ISPs -- my current one, Speakeasy, is easily the best
of the lot.  The price is $45-50/month (other providers are cheaper) for
"ADSL" 1.5Mbps down and 364Kps up;  they are rarely down; they are
familiar with Linux; their download rate is pretty much solid at 1.25Mbps
(I don't particularly care about the upload rate.).

I am a customer;  otherwise I have absolutely no relationship with the
company or any of its employees.

Sam