[Novalug] who knows a wifi savvy lawyer? I think I need one...

Bonnie Dalzell bdalzell@qis.net
Wed Jan 3 00:02:33 EST 2007

is not the arguement with the developer not so much as if the antenna is
legal in the state/county/city but rather wether it violates one of those
stupid, restrictive "developer covenants" that are part of the sales
agreements of many homes in developements designed to preserve some
standard look or appearance for the development?

i hate those things because I breed large dogs and many people who want
to buy one of my dogs lives in developements where they are banned from
putting up proper fences.

Basically if this is the case you need a lawyer who is talented in dealing
with restrictive covenants.

In our experience the problem becomes one of "well you signed the
contract, why did you buy the house with a restrictive covenant".

Then it is a matter of showing that the covenant itself promotes and
action that is illegal (as in the case of the one that was in the deed of
my parent's house in Arlington [in 1960]) which banned he sale of that
house to a negro, a catholic or a jew.

                       Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd ---- Hydes MD USA 21082-----EMAIL:bdalzell@qis.net

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog

Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com