[Novalug] What is the name of this great feature in Ubuntu?

James Ewing Cottrell 3rd JECottrell3@Comcast.NET
Tue Jan 2 21:33:13 EST 2007

You are misquoting me. Tab completion for "files" is just fine. Even
commands.

But trying to make it do everything is just TAB

Boy, the rest of THAT posting was easy :)

JIM