[Novalug] who knows a wifi savvy lawyer? I think I need one...

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Tue Jan 2 21:05:49 EST 2007

The developer has no jurisdiction, period.  He's just being an ass.
Ignore his statements about the antennae until he takes action.  He
sounds like a bully.

Meanwhile, get pictures of the garbage strewn everywhere (as someone
else mentioned) and document your conversations.  Then report it to
county authorities AS WELL AS the Better Business Bureau.  With BBB,
take the approach of his business ethics and littering.  You can
probably even call the police over the excessive littering he's
caused.  That mother nature crap is really the words of an uneducated ass.

Bottom line.  I'd be upset about it, but I would not really stress
it.  Just calmly get your ducks in a row and deal with the bully on
your terms.

Ken