[Novalug] who knows a wifi savvy lawyer? I think I need one...

Miles D. Oliver moliver@mmoliver.org
Tue Jan 2 18:14:10 EST 2007

   The developer of the neighborhood where I live is a real JERK.

Tonight I  went over before dark to where he was building a house
across the street.  He's built several homes in the neighborhood
after we have moved in and during construction the trash from the
workers constantly blows into my yard. My dog picks it up and
carrys it all over too. I'm tired of picking it up all the time.

I asked him to please pickup and got an earful about how "Mother Nature"
made the mess and to stop bothering him while he was working.

Funny that when I built my shop last summer that I had the same
'construction mentality' people who throw stuff on the ground and I spent
each night picking up so it would not blow everywhere. I went into
neighbors yards as well to make sure I was being a good neighbor.

So keeping it clean IS POSSIBLE......

Which brings me to the real reason for the email.

He starts in about my WISP antenna on my roof and that I HAVE TO take it
down.  I got the 'you wanna play hardball with me... I'll fix you!!!"

I refrained from telling him that I would take it down if he turned around
and bent over so I could dispose of it. ;-)

My initial information tells me that he can't make me take it down because
I am allowed to send/recive public signals that I pay for but I may have
to cite law to him to get the JERK to understand.

So, I am probably going to have to find a lawyer who is Internet savvy
enough to understand what I have, and tell me if I am right or if I will
have to find another means of an Internet connection.

Can anybody recommend anyone or help me find laws to help me determine
what I am up against??

  --
  Miles D. Oliver