[Novalug] OLPC on April

Kat Walsh mindspillage@gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:06:55 EST 2007

On 2/28/07, Jay Hart <jhart@kevla.org> wrote:
> I would like to bring a child, any child, and pick up the laptop for them at the meeting.
>
> Jay

You'll need one.

To figure out how to get the damn thing open.

A friend of mine works for them, so I got to see one of the laptops a
few weeks ago. I felt better about not being able to do it myself when
the physics Ph. D. and the math Ph. D. who were there couldn't
either... Perhaps it's childproof!

(Otherwise, it's really cool, and I really like their emphasis on
enabling content creation, also.)

-Kat

--
Wikimedia needs you: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising