[Novalug] What makes you think you are in the 21st Century?

Wed Feb 28 09:21:45 EST 2007

On 2/28/07, gregory pryzby <greg@pryzby.org> wrote:
> I remember Thursday nights when I was in college was the 'nite to call
> home'. If my parents or I needed to talk, we have a time and day that
> we agreed to be by the phone.

That was the other thing... we've been cell-only since 2003 and so
"long distance" doesn't really mean anything to us anymore either.  A
daytime call to California or Fairfax costs the same.  A weekend call
to California or Fairfax costs the same.

I still don't call my grandparents as often as they like...

kc

--
D. Keith Casey Jr.
CEO, CaseySoftware, LLC