[Novalug] PC case

Miguel Gonzalez miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
Sat Feb 17 15:39:49 EST 2007

Dear all,

  I am new to the US, I brought from Europe a motherboard with the CPU, hard drive, etc, I just need to buy a PC case and its power supply. My girlfriend told me about best buy, but there are no accesories like that. In Europe We have places where you can bring your PC and they bring you the pieces needed and build it. The only concern that I have is that the motherboard fits well in the case and if preferably, if I can find a slim PC case.

  Regards,

  Miguel