[Novalug] "Reply-To" Munging Considered Harmful

Alan McConnell alan@patriot.net
Wed Feb 14 14:59:40 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 02:27:45PM -0500, Julia Christianson wrote:

> > preferred behaviour on the internet (I am too lazy to look it up, but
> > I believe the mailman website talks about why).

	Thanks, Julia, for excavating this.  It is IMHO _absolutely_
	necessary reading for any present or potential E-list admin.
	Fortunately its basic message seems to have gotten across to
	most people, although we had a vote on it in one E-list I
	adminned.

Alan

--
Alan McConnell :  http://patriot.net/users/alan
    "The intelligence and facts were being fixed around the policy."