[Novalug] Windows virtualiation

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Sun Feb 11 15:15:34 EST 2007

I don't use IE except for winders updates.  I want it for quickbooks.
Otherwise i don't need winders on my business computer..<G>

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: