[Novalug] Gnome desktop tool for reading forums

James (Jim) Darlack jmdarlack@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 15:44:21 EST 2007

Hi Friends,

  Normally, I use Microshaft Outlook to view forums. SInce Im steadily moving away from Microshaft, what tool do y'all recomend for accessing forums?

  I am currently running on Linux installed from the latest i386 CentOS Live DVD. Therefore, there may be atool already in it.  However, Looking around on the desktop, didnt immediately indicate any specific for reading forums.

  Is there a plugin for Firefox for forums?

  Tnx,
  Jim