[Novalug] Eclipse

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Wed Feb 7 20:12:00 EST 2007

I've always used VI and know that Emacs is powerful, but never used it.
 Most of what I do can be done with a small script or VI.  Sooo....
since you guys have talked about it, I"m going to give Emacs a spin.

I notice there are options for compiling emacs, so I'd like to get an
idea from the gurus out there what these options would provide:

- -Xaw3d
- -leim
- -lesstif
- -motif