[Novalug] Eclipse

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Wed Feb 7 11:13:25 EST 2007

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 04:04:40PM +0000, zajerkom@speakeasy.net wrote:
> I've used Eclipse for both Java and C/C++ - both in class environments for Linux and Win*.  What sort of talk are you interested in?

Something about how to use it (basic) and why it is better than VI/VIM
type solution.

Where to get plugins.

How it integrates to stuff... etc

I want to use it for Ruby on Rails and be able to see the code
snippets like the Mac editor everyone loves

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F