[Novalug] Stock Ubuntu powered notbook

Angelo Bertolli angelo@freeshell.org
Tue Feb 6 22:10:14 EST 2007

Nick Danger wrote:
> >From what research I've done, the Sys76 is just an Asus Z35F, available
> from a few places sans any OS for more then $200 cheaper. Only I
> couldn't find the 1.46G celeron M, just the  core duo 1.66 so I had to
> use those price points for my comparison.

I hate to come across as too dumb, but... I looked up Sys76 on google,
and I didn't find any vendor that I could buy from.  Earlier people were
talking about whitebooks (on this list?) and so I looked for that too,
but came up with just a few articles on whitebooks.  I really wish there
was a vendor that would offer something basic like that on a consistent
basis with a consistent competitive price for me to browse around on.

So... anyone have any links they'd like to share?

--
Angelo Bertolli
Please remove my email address from your post when replying