[Novalug] [OT] Verizon Experience Store Grand Opening

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Feb 6 12:10:33 EST 2007

Register an address with the phone number on their website or via
human on the phone.

No idea how well it works, but it is 'suppose' to.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F