[Novalug] [OT] Verizon Experience Store Grand Opening

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Feb 6 10:09:55 EST 2007

I use a cell for most of my calling. the only reason we have a home
phone is because I am too lazy to move everything to VOIP or cell. If
I could have simul-ring on cell, I would probably do that. Simulring
for Vonage is very cool. I just need to get motivated to do it. And it
is really 50% off my Verizon bill for more services.

On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 09:58:01AM -0500, Ken Kauffman wrote:

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F