[Novalug] [OT] Verizon Experience Store Grand Opening

Duane C. Mallory malloryd@themallorys.us
Tue Feb 6 09:57:22 EST 2007

They make you sign an agreement that you will not run any servers on the
  network or face shut-off of service. I know people with servers on
FIOS that run mail, etc. I believe the only port they block is 80, but I
could be wrong.

I use a hosting service for my domains, so I'm not worried about what I
can run on the FIOS network.

DCM