[Novalug] Vista? No thanks.

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Tue Feb 6 06:46:22 EST 2007

Actually states there are/were 27 MS held patents in 2.4 and 2.6
vanilla kernel. However the patents were not listed.

The study was associated with http://www.osriskmanagement.com/ which
appears to offer insurance.

So, who knows what is what...

More importantly, does it matter?

Personally, I say not. I have run linux for years and will continue to
do so. The benefits out weight the risks in my mind.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F