[Novalug] Need the websites to install Linux directly from internet

James (Jim) Darlack jmdarlack@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 23:17:45 EST 2007

Hi,

  I goofed and didnt copy the list of internet sites that allow Linux to be directly loaded from internet to a PC.

  I started a Debian Linux load, and stopped due to the dreaded diease, FOP, "Fear Ff Partitioning".

  I have a friend that wants to load Linux as well.

  He can connect to internet.  The Debian site used GRUB, and appeared to be very straightforward to load Linux.  His CD drive is not functioning.  However, he can load it from the internet.

  Thanks.