[Novalug] Sun, Dell and DEC equipment up for grabs

Robb Kidd robb@thekidds.org
Fri Feb 2 15:51:38 EST 2007

I've got some older equipment to be rid of that I will bring to
Saturday's meeting if there is interest.

Sun:
* 2 Ultra 5s (thanks, Nick)
* 2 SparcStations (don't recall models, details can be provided this
evening when I return home -- thanks, Bob)
* 1 JavaStation-1 ("Mr. Coffee" -- could be a fun diskless workstation
for someone)

Dell:
* 2 Dimensions (PII, decent RAM, no hard drives)

Digital (yes, DEC)
* 2 HiNote Ultra II laptops (PI 133?, ?? RAM , very small)
  - 1 multimedia dock for Ultra II
* 1 HiNote Ultra 2000 (PI 266, 160MB RAM) + docking station

I cannot speak to the operational status for all of this equipment.  The
Dells and DEC laptops have been sitting unused in my basement for years.

Free for the taking.  Let me know if I should drive out with it tomorrow
morning.