[Novalug] New List (OSS-Biz)

gregory pryzby greg@pryzby.org
Thu Feb 1 09:29:35 EST 2007

On Thu, Feb 01, 2007 at 09:14:51AM -0500, Edward Summers wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2007, at 9:01 AM, Ken Kauffman wrote:
> >I hope your joking and not simply choosing to ignore simple business
> >practice.
>
> Ignoring business practice is a business practice isn't it? Now I am
> joking.
>
> But seriously, if anyone can join what's the point of calling it closed?

State an interest and join.

For me I am concerned that someone may use the list to harvest ideas
for companies and not give the people their due who had the idea.
Also, by calling it private and invite only, if someone is kicked off
the list (never had to do this before), I want to make sure that
people understand the rules going in.

I can see your point, and hopefully you can see mine.

--
greg pryzby                              greg at pryzby dot org
fingerprint: 8A1A DB90 869F 5DD1 D6E9 EEB6 C156 6B04 849F A86F