[Novalug] Tux.Org Voting on Saturday

Pete Nuwayser pete@tux.org
Thu Feb 1 06:27:10 EST 2007

We will conduct polling for the Tux.Org Board of Directors at
Saturday's meeting.  Shouldn't take more than 20-30 minutes.  The
candidates are:

Nick Brenckle aka Nick Danger
Timothy Ferro
Benjy Messner
Jeff Stoner

All candidates have submitted bios for your review.  They are
published here: http://www.tux.org/~megan/candidates.html

Voting is voluntary and anonymous, and your participation is welcome
and appreciated.  You may vote for up to two (2) candidates.  There
are also two additional lines on the ballot for write-in candidates.
Please limit the number of checked boxed to two.  Ballots with more
than two checked boxes will be rejected.

If you would like to vote but will not attend Saturday's meeting, you
may download a ballot here:

Adobe Acrobat:
http://www.tux.org/~pete/2007BoDBallotFINAL.pdf

PostScript:
http://www.tux.org/~pete/2007BoDBallotFINAL.ps

Print it, fill it out and mail it to:

PinnaclePoint Technologies
Attn:  Tux.Org 2007 Board of Directors Elections
P.O. Box 710783
Oak Hill, VA 20171-0783

We will publish the ballot on the elections pages in the very near future.

Mail-in ballots must be postmarked by February 28, 2007.  The results
of voting will be published on or before March 15, 2007.  Let me know
if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Pete Nuwayser

--
/pete nuwayser/