[Novalug] Connecting a Linksys wireless router to Verizon FIOS ethernet outp

dwdurham@verizon.net dwdurham@verizon.net
Mon Dec 31 13:03:41 EST 2007

I have been with Verizon DSL since it was Bellatlantic. Call up tech support. They will help you with Linksys talking to them, but probably not with Linksys talking to Linux.

Dennis