[Novalug] Re: Miguel - PHP MySQL hosting

Roger W. Broseus rogerb@bronord.com
Sun Dec 30 12:40:41 EST 2007

Miguel,

servage.net may have what you are looking for and the price is good. i
use them for my web site, email, etc., and am fairly well satisfied.

Only real problem: the server for their web mail (interface thru
browser) was black listed and email to friends at several, high-profile
web sites was bounced. I am not sure if this problem persists. If you
are looking for near 100% up-time for commercial, you might want to look
elsewhere: while up-time is quite good, I've had a few/intermittent
moments of downtime. They do respond pretty quickly to support tickets
but you sometimes have to get past support personnel who do not always
pickup on the key points of a post.

If you use them, please reference my referral - coupon code CUST36659 or
http://www.servage.net/?coupon=CUST36659

/roger

Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
    NEW Email Address: RogerB@bronord.com
    Web Site moved to www.bronord.com

novalug-request@calypso.tux.org wrote:
> Today's Topics:

[snip]
>    1. PHP and MySQL hosting (Miguel Gonzalez Casta?os)
[snip]