[Novalug] PHP and MySQL hosting

Miguel Gonzalez Castaños miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es
Sun Dec 30 09:44:20 EST 2007

Hi,

  I hope you all are having a great holidays.

  I need to host a simple website that uses PHP and MySQL. It is for
maintaining a FAQ with comments. The monthly traffic is about 10 Gb, so
since it is my first hosting purchase I'm considering buying something
simple to start some freelance websites.

  I found this list:

  http://b2evolution.net/web-hosting/top-quality-best-webhosting.php

  But I'd want to be able to upgrade (speed, because bandwidth I think
it is pretty good) if in the future I have more clients.

  Anyone has any experience with these services? Anyone has any other
suggestion?

  By the way, anyone is looking for a freelance sysadmin/webmaster?

  Miguel