[Novalug] ATI Radeon 9200 and 3D support, OpenSUSE 10.3

Tom & Wendy merky_1@yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 07:20:00 EST 2007

Jay Hart wrote:
> This is very detailed, I hope I don't leave something out. I have a ATI radeon
> 9200 AGP card. Using video driver "RV280 5961".

Any reason your not using the open source radeon driver?  If memory
serves me correctly, its either the radeon driver, or the fglrx driver
from ATI.  I'd stay away from the fglrx if you don't need bleeding edge
functionality, which the 9200 probably doesn't support anyway.

More info: http://dri.freedesktop.org/wiki/ATIRadeon