[Novalug] Good 3D video card for OpenSuse

William Warren hescominsoon@emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Wed Dec 26 10:57:25 EST 2007

have to agree on nvidia..although you can go even lower end than 6x
series..:)  8x series is serious overkill..<G>

bidwell wrote:
> Jay Hart wrote:
>> Gents, Gals,
>>
>> I want to buy a new video card so I can get 3D apps working. What card(s)
>> should I buy?
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> Jay Hart
>>

> I like anything NVidea.  No specific model, but probably something
> in the 6xxx or 8xxx series.
>
> Matt

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099