[Novalug] Score!

Kevin Dwyer kevin@pheared.net
Sat Dec 22 23:54:49 EST 2007

I was at the Rockville Microcenter today.  I've now gotten both the 2GB and
1GB flash drives that they are giving away for free (with coupon, also a
choice of SD or USB drive).  If you got the coupon in the mail you can get
the 2GB, but you can just walk up and ask for one of the 1GB coupons at the
BYOPC counter.

Their video card aisle is a complete mess, but if you talk to a helpful
sales associate you can get whatever you need.  They have extras stocked
away somewhere.  While I was there I picked up one of these:
http://microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0259534

Way better than the CompUSA that used to occupy that location.

-kpd