[Novalug] interesting video project (maybe)

Clif Flynt clif@cflynt.com
Tue Dec 18 09:11:58 EST 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 06:07:55PM +1300, Mark Smith wrote:
> can anyone make any suggestions as to what devices they'd use for
> a stop motion movie of a bike trip?

  I've done a couple stop-action movies with standard cameras.

  My writeups are on

http://www.hecl.org/~clif

Look at the Bear Movie pages
and, hiding under the American Chestnut pages is:

http://www.hecl.org/~clif/Chestnuts/movie.html

Mostly, I've used mencoder and a few other standard Linux
tools, Sony ScreenBlast (once) and a few custom Tcl scripts.

If you want any of the Tcl scripts I forgot to put on the website,
let me know, and I can ship them - "caveat user" style - they worked
once, but aren't being maintained in any serious manner.

  Clif

--
.... Clif Flynt ... http://www.cflynt.com ... clif@cflynt.com ...
.. Tcl/Tk: A Developer's Guide (2nd edition) - Morgan Kauffman ..