[Novalug] Template Contest

varokan varokan@movingsatellites.com
Thu Dec 13 09:41:00 EST 2007

I installed "Advanced Poll" which can use either MySQL or a textfile.

The installation was a breeze. It looked like the install wizard under
Window$ :) and worked perfectly.

*So this is a call to all of you to create some nice Christmas templates
and submit them and you might end up with an extra $50,- to spend for
Christmas.*

Creating a template is straight forward and submitting it to the server
is built in. So all you really need is a good idea, a nice Background
(Image or Movie) and QDVDAuthor.

The winner will be announced December 22'nd.

Varol Okan :)
Ps. Please forward this to any Linux'er out there. The more the merrier.