[Novalug] Problem with Cursor Movement on Ubuntu 7.10 64 bit

John B. Holmblad jholmblad@aol.com
Sat Dec 8 16:52:19 EST 2007

All,

here is a problem I am having with Ubuntu 7.10 that I posted on the
Ubuntu forums. I post it here in the event that any VMware experts in
this group have ideas leading to a solution:

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International

GSEC Gold,   GCWN Gold,   GAWN,  GGSC-0100,   NSA-IAM,  NSA-IEM

Information security, telecommunications, and information technology
consulting

(M) 703 407 2278

(F)  703 620 5388

primary email address:  jholmblad@aol.com