[Novalug] check printing software for linux?

DonJr djr1952@hotpop.com
Sat Dec 8 16:43:02 EST 2007

I use Wachovia and the have offered "free" scans all along.

First the offered to reduce the service charge if you allowed them to
send you a SHEET of scans instead of cancel-checks.

Then there is a even lower service charge level (ie FREE) along with
FREE bill-paying if you do it all electronic, I write about four(4)
checks by hand a year.