[Novalug] distro choice for hosting VMware for linux challenged DR

Chris Rogers chris@servercave.com
Fri Aug 31 15:13:25 EDT 2007

4.x is very stable.  GA was last week.  Xen always releases good
enterprise code.  Have never had an issue.  You can still get 3.2 for
use on 32-bit servers if you know the right people to ask... ;)

That is the general thought though... any NEW hardware that anyone would
get would be 64-bit, and easily better than 50% will be VT-enabled.

Chris