[Novalug] FC6/Fan Speed

Kevin Kitts kevin.kitts@gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:32:11 EDT 2007

I've read nothing but good things about the Zalman fans - but I'm not sure
which fan may be making the noise in this box. The computer is one of those
breadbox size machines from shuttle (us.shuttle.com). I *think* that the
following fans exist:

1) CPU Fan
2) Power Supply Fan
3) Fan on the back of the case (can't recall 1, possibly 2 of these).

It might be possible that I'm hearing the "back of the case" fan and not the
CPU fan - I'm not sure...

Kevin