[Novalug] Workflow and tracking -- engines & CRM tools

kkauffman@headfog.com kkauffman@headfog.com
Wed Aug 29 15:22:12 EDT 2007

Thanks. The SugarCRM would require much modification to meet the
requirements.  I actually have it installed in my sandbox and played with
it.  It, however, is a poor fit in this case.

Your comments and suggestions are definitely viable and I will take them
in consideration as I explore my options.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. It is truly appreciated.

Ken