[Novalug] Comcast

Ken Kauffman kkauffman@headfog.com
Mon Aug 27 09:48:34 EDT 2007

Looks like Comcast has different offerings for business as well as a
teleworker offering:
http://www.comcast.com/corporate/shop/business/
http://www.comcast.com/corporate/shop/business/cw_high_speed_internet.html

Give them a call and let us know what you find out with the different
offerings. :)

http://www.comcast.com/corporate/shop/business/contactus.html

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: novalug-bounces@calypso.tux.org
[mailto:novalug-bounces@calypso.tux.org] On Behalf Of Dan Arico
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 9:42 AM
To: novalug@calypso.tux.org
Subject: [Novalug] Comcast

I was just reading this article.

http://consumeraffairs.com/news04/2007/08/comcast_ban.html?imw=Y

In the article, it is claimed that Comcast's business account costs $1500
per month. This concerns me because I'm moving to Front Royal next year
and I was planning to switch to Concast for my internet connect.

Currently, I'm using a Cox business account (no blocking and same day
service) at less than a tenth of the price mentioned. Is that price
accurate? Is there an alternative?

Dan Arico

One OS to bring them all, and in the Darkness bind them,
In the land of Redmond, where the Sales Reps lie.