[Novalug] is this LUG dead?

Frank Hale frankhale@gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 21:28:14 EDT 2007

I'm not sure the irc channel #novalug on #freenode is for this LUG.
The channel is totally vacant. The channel has been totally unused
since it was created 2 years ago.

/msg chanserv info #novalug

-ChanServ-   Channel: #novalug
-ChanServ-   Contact: fritzmp, last seen: 2 years 17 weeks 3 days (3h
6m 44s) ago
-ChanServ-   Registered: 2 years 19 weeks 6 days (5h 56m 59s) ago
-ChanServ-   Last Used: 2 years 17 weeks 3 days (3h 6m 58s) ago
-ChanServ-   Mode Lock: -s