[Novalug] small home based switches/routers

Matt Bidwell bidwell@dead-city.org
Thu Aug 16 14:18:38 EDT 2007

David Zakar wrote:
> A Linksys NSLU2 might be worth looking into.
>
> -DMZ

For what it's worth I've tried the NSLU2 and ultimately was
not happy with it.  But I'm willing to answer any questions
I can about it.  I think one of the "routers" that take
the openwrt or the other os whose names escapes me right now
would be a better option.  Would the apcupsd be networked or
are you looking for something with a USB/serial port?

Matt