[Novalug] Making a bootable USB Pendrive

DonJr djr1952@hotpop.com
Wed Aug 15 22:43:07 EDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 09:46 -0400, DonJr wrote:
> I have a "pendrive" that I would like to make BOOTABLE.
>   {-: At least on systems that the BIOS supports that feature. :-}

Now that I give out the answer of how to Clean-Up a SanDisk U3 Cruzer
Micro.

 Can anyone help with my current problem of finding the required parts
and/or figuring out how use them to make a working boot-able
USB-pendrive?

See the other message for details of how far I've gotten/failed so far.

 Don E. Groves, Jr.

$ /usr/games/fortune :
Q: What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead
lawyer in the road?

A: There are skid marks in front of the dog.