[Novalug] Need to return Laser Pin Light from NovaLUG meeting

David A. Cafaro dac@cafaro.net
Tue Aug 14 23:18:55 EDT 2007

Doh, I knew I forgot something.  The laser pen was mine (I believe it
has some drug company stenciled on it).  If the LUG would like it for
a supply for all future meeting speakers, I'd be happy to donate it.
It was a spare I had anyways.  If not then maybe we can arrange a
return at the next meeting?

-David