[Novalug] Thinkpad T60p and wireless

Sean Timm TimmSCHome@aol.com
Tue Aug 7 22:14:35 EDT 2007

[In plain text this time--sorry about the HTML post.]

For those of you who are running Linux on your T60p (I saw there were a
few in the Lenovo/SLED 10 thread), what wireless driver are you using?
I'm running Ubuntu 7.04 and compiled the MADWIFI Atheros driver from a
recent SVN checkout.  It works just fine for a while (30 min., an hour
or 2 or 10), but then stopos working.  Usually when it stops working, I
see an error message: "Uhhuh. NMI received for unknown reason on CPU 0."
  "You have some hardware problem, likely on the PCI bus."  "Dazed and
Confused, but trying to continue."

I don't have Windows on the box.  I never even booted into it before
installing Ubuntu.  So, I can't check to see if things would work in
Windows.  Everything else works great, including compiz-fusion.

-Sean